“After so much that I’ve read… I’m still getting stuck with social media marketing”
“Jon Loomer seems to be a go-to-guy on Facebook ads, but I’m still trying to figure out how his Lookalike audience technique can work for my little blog… maybe his stuff is just too advance for me? Thought? Here is the post I read…”
“Oh yes, I just set up a Twitter account. How do I get my first 1000 Twitter followers in 30 days? Do you think I can stick to Neil Patel’s advice? Here is the link…”
Janice shot me multiple questions in one email.
When it comes to social media marketing, many are as befuddled as Janice.
Want to know how I made it happen? I’ll show you what I did. Click here to get instant access.
With an endless supply of information out there, on the surface it looks easier than ever to learn a new skill and then put it into action.
But in reality, it’s not.
We’re buried under enormous amounts of information.
Most of the time we just don’t know where to look for the right advice.
A few years ago I was in the same exact same position. Too much information.
I spent more time filtering and digesting information than doing things to grow my audience on social media.
I know there are tons of people in the same tidal waters, not knowing which piece of flotsam or jetsam to grab onto to keep from being swallowed up.
Here is what I finally did: I built a sturdy raft to get me to shore.
Below, I’ve compiled 33 social media articles for 8 different social channels.
If you’re new to social media marketing and looking for solid advice you can put into dependable action, these articles are for you.
These are all you need to learn about social media marketing, channel by channel.
1. Facebook Advertising Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
2. The Complete, Always-Updated Guide to Facebook Advertising
3. 8 Facebook Engagement Stats Every Marketer Needs To Know
4. 13 Steps to Becoming a Killer Facebook Ads Strategist
5. 13 Secrets That’ll Boost Your Facebook Organic Reach
1. How I Went From 0 to 380,000 Twitter Followers
2. How To Grow Your Personal Brand On Twitter 10 Minutes/Day
1. 7 Hard Hitting Ways to Grow Your YouTube Audience
2. 10 Ways to Actually Grow Your Yoitube Channel
3. YouTube Creator Academy Course
1. How To Get Your First 10,000 Instagram Followers
2. 11 Surefire Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers
3. 48 Instagram Stats- Help You Improve Your Posting Strategy
4. Instagram Stories & the Evolution of Social Platforms
1. Pinterest Strategy 101 – Creating Your Buyer Persona
2. How to Achieve Explosive Growth on Pinterest
3. The Ultimate Pinterest Marketing Guide
4. Profit with Pinterest — A Case Study
5. Social Media Marketing: Pinterest for Business
1. Medium for Business: The Complete Guide for Marketers
2. 9 Best Tips We Got on Medium Marketing: 3 Worked, 6 Didn’t
1. Top 10 LinkedIn Business Marketing Tips
2. How to Grow Your LinkedIn Network to 500+ People
3. 8 Ways to Grow Your LinkedIn Connections
4. How to Publish on LinkedIn Pulse: A Beginner’s Guide
1. Tips on How to Get More Snapchat Followers
2. 4 Beginner Tips to Grow Your Snapchat Following
3. 6 Ways to Utilize Snapchat in Order to Build Trust with Followers
Want to help some friends build their social media following?
Click the social share buttons on this page and spread good stuff!
13 thoughts on “The Only Social Media Marketing Blog Post You Ever Need to Bookmark”
Verena, Wow! Every post here reflects how you long to help your audience. It shows how you desire to hold your audience by the hand and make them master the skill they need to achieve financial freedom.
Keep being you,Verena. You are a breath of fresh air in internet marketing space.
You rock, Elijah. Thanks for your support.
This is incredible information, thank you for sharing all of your hard research work, I will definitely be looking forward to any new information in the future. Take care Verena
Let me know how these social media marketing advice works out for you.
Hi, Verena. I follow your blog from the beginning and find it very useful.
Every blog post jammed packed with actionable advices, tricks and tips. No fulf. Compiling 33 actionable articles into a powerful post like this one isn’t always easy. Thanks.
You’re very welcome Shaikh. You keep reading and I’ll keep dropping knowledge bombs 😉
Wow this is great. Everything at one place. It’s 2 weeks worth of reading and learning material. Bookmarked.
Thanks for bookmarking, Asif. Let me know how the strategies work out for you.
I always wanted to learn blogging but at the same time wonder what niche or niches should I go into, and how could I make money out of it. That’s the main thing that kept me from really be serious in getting into this internet marketing business. Hopefully your articles might provide the enlightenment that I sorely need. Thanks for the kickstart posts.
I’ve just sent the niche article you’ve requested (by email). Hope you find it helpful. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, Art.
Greetings! I’ve been following your site for a while now and finally
got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!
Thanks for your support, Amy.
You made my day 😉
A super resourceful list Verena!